2019 Public Relations Internship
PARISA WANG is currently seeking Public Relations Interns in our New York studio. Interns are a vital part of our PR and marketing team, and work one-on-one with our marketing department to create and maintain a favorable public image for PARISA WANG.
- Request editorial pull by recording samples and processing sample returns
- Create surveys to distribute about the brand, product, etc. Write a report on findings
- Research marketing programs for the brands
- Compare and contrast ads from our competitive brands
- Maintain and update of media lists and other databases
- Assist with the distribution of client information / materials or the company’s marketing materials
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of information and support with written materials including pitches, press releases.
- Enrolled in an Associate’s/ Bachelor’s program at an accredited college or university
- Computer skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong leadership, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- A multi-tasker, proactively seeks out opportunities to support the team with a can-do and follow- through attitude
- Strong organizational skills
To apply this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.