2019 Design Internship
PARISA WANG is currently seeking Design Interns in our New York studio. Interns are a vital part of our design team, and work one-on-one with design director in development of PARISA WANG collections.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Creating unique content. Including mass email campaigns, to in-store signage.
- Looking for someone with a clean, elevated aesthetic and an understanding of branding.
- Conceptualize layouts for digital marketing assets, including website, microsites/landing pages/email campaigns.
- Passionate about the web, e-commerce, mobile, and the overall customer experience.
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Able to work independently, and achieve goals and deadlines without direct supervision.
- Assist in photo shoots and market appointments
- Computer skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong leadership, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- A multi-tasker, proactively seeks out opportunities to support the team with a can-do and follow- through attitude
- Strong organizational skills
To apply this position, please send your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.